International Journal for Responsible Tourism is a magazine that aims to explain key issues related to responsible tourism by making clarifications concerning what this concept entails, and what would be the implications of applying the methods employed in the concept of responsible tourism.
Technical conditions of writing requires that the work be accompanied by the author’s full name, academic affiliation or academic, scientific evidence, to
The title of the paper, abstract and keywords will be sent mandatory in Romanian and English and the full papers in English. The paper should be between 16 and 22 pages, the abstract will be 150-200 words and 3-5 keywords and the system will use the Harvard citation.
The format of the full papers must take into consideration the following specifications:
• Title – Arial 12pt bold, centered and in capitals
• author’s surname – Arial 11pt bold italic, centered
• author’s name – Arial 11 bold italic, centered and in capitals
• university affiliation of the author – Arial 9pt italic, footnote
• abstract – Arial 10pt italic, aligned
• keywords – Arial 10pt italic, aligned
• Chapters names – Arial 11pt bold, aligned
• sub names – Arial 11pt bold italic, aligned
• the text – Arial 11pt, aligned
• quoted or bibliographic sources – Harvard citation style
• Spacing between rows: 1.0
Papers are evaluated according to the following principles:
• Solid academic bases: use consistent and appropriate methodology based on the latest information and research published in these areas;
• Originality and innovation: innovative and original approaches are preferable for a comprehensive approach including imitation, assimilation, experimentation, continuous improvement and research-based activities;
• Correlation with current practices in the field: Articles should address current problems and urgent challenges that manifest in those areas and to identify relevant trends and developments in this regard;
• Guidance and practical aspect: it is recommended that work be practice-oriented and applied in appropriate areas, and they must be both descriptive and have a relevance beyond the specific situations objectively analyzed;
• Relevance to the topic of discussion: each paper should contain a new topic for each issue, while respecting the general guidelines for drafting.
Corrections: evaluators may suggest some changes or additional work for each paper. Author in contact with the editorial office must send back papers reviewed, incorporating suggestions received before the deadline specified in the evaluation report.
Three Years in Tourism Stats for Mangalia and the South Coast Resorts
In 2018, Mangalia registered 24,819 arrivals, of which 23,611 were residents in Romania and 1,208 from abroad. The Venu ...
Cosy Romania – Private, In-Depth Experiences
Cosy Romania team gathered a bunch of natural-born storytellers – some of them are history geeks, some of them are jou ...
Harold Goodwin On Responsible Tourism
Harold Goodwin defined and theorized the responsible tourism concept and facilitated its worldwide spreading and underst ...
Special Participation Packages
Early Bird Package Confirming your participation until the 31st of March ensures you a 20% discount for whichever packa ...
The 6th edition of the International Forum for Responsible Tourism, which will be taking place on the 10th and 11th of M ...
The VIth edition of the International Forum for Responsible Tourism (IFRT) will be hosted by the National Museum of Roma ...
International Forum For Responsible Tourism – The VIth Edition
The International Forum for Responsible Tourism has reached its sixth edition. It is a world renowned event, at the prev ...
Responsible Tourism In Romania
The International Forum for Responsible Tourism has reached its sixth edition. It is a world renowned event, at the pr ...