- Phd. Vasile Cepoi, President of the editorial board
- Phd. Prof. Iraj Hashi, Centre for Research on Emerging Economies (CREE), Business School Staffordshire University, Stoke on Trent, United Kingdom
- Phd. Prof. Mario Giampietro, Institute of Environmental Science and Technology (ICTA), Universidad Autonoma de Barcelona, Bellaterra, Spain
- Phd. Lucian Albu, Institute for Economic Forecasting, Romanian Academy, Bucharest, Romania
- Phd. Prof. Andreea-Mihaela Baltaretu, Faculty of Tourism and Commercial Management. “Dimitrie Cantemir” Christian University, Bucharest, Romania
- Phd. Prof. Nicolae Neacsu, Faculty of Tourism and Commercial Management, Faculty of International Economic Relations, “Dimitrie Cantemir” University, Bucharest, Romania
- Phd. Prof. Vasile Glavan, “Spiru Haret” University, Bucharest, Romania
- Phd. Cristian Spiru Hristea, Romanian Agency for Tourism and Events, Bucharest, Romania
- Phd. Doina Tataru, Centre for Industrial and Services Economics, The Romanian Academy, Bucharest, Romania
- Phd. candidate Magdalena BUNGHEZ, Business Administration, The Bucharest Univeristy of Economic Studies
- Phd. Prof. Tae Gyou Ko, Faculty of Business, Hallym University, South Coreea
- Phd. Mihai Sabin Muscalu, Centre for Industrial and Service Economics, The Romanian Academy, Bucharest, Romania
- Phd. Prof. George Niculescu, Faculty of International Relations, Law and Administrative Sciences, “Constantin Brâncusi” University, Targu-Jiu, Romania
- Phd. Prof. Ardian Kycyku – Chancellor of the Romanian University of Sciences and Arts “Gheorghe Cristea”, Romania; Albanian Academy, Albania
- Phd. Prof. Kopi Kucyku – Albanian Academy, Albania
- Phd. Prof. Liviu Olaru –“Nicolae Titulescu” University, Romania
- Phd. Prof. Dragulanescu Irina – University Degli Studi di Messina – Italy
- Phd. Univ. Prof. Silviu Negut – Business Administration Faculty, Bucharest, Romania
- Phd. Univ. Lect. Marius Neacsu – Business Administration Faculty, Bucharest, Romania
- PhD. Prof. Aurelia – Felicia Stancioiu, Faculty of Marketing, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania
- Lect. Remigijus Kinderis – Klaipeda State College, Lithuania
- Associate Phd. Prof. Maria Stoian – The Bucharest Univeristy of Economic Studies
UNWTO Guidelines for Institutional Strengthening of Destination Management Organisations (DMOs)
In the context of the changes and challenges in tourism in recent years, the need for better planned destination manage ...
Three Years in Tourism Stats for Mangalia and the South Coast Resorts
In 2018, Mangalia registered 24,819 arrivals, of which 23,611 were residents in Romania and 1,208 from abroad. The Venu ...
Cosy Romania – Private, In-Depth Experiences
Cosy Romania team gathered a bunch of natural-born storytellers – some of them are history geeks, some of them are jou ...
Harold Goodwin On Responsible Tourism
Harold Goodwin defined and theorized the responsible tourism concept and facilitated its worldwide spreading and underst ...
Special Participation Packages
Early Bird Package Confirming your participation until the 31st of March ensures you a 20% discount for whichever packa ...
The 6th edition of the International Forum for Responsible Tourism, which will be taking place on the 10th and 11th of M ...
The VIth edition of the International Forum for Responsible Tourism (IFRT) will be hosted by the National Museum of Roma ...
International Forum For Responsible Tourism – The VIth Edition
The International Forum for Responsible Tourism has reached its sixth edition. It is a world renowned event, at the prev ...
Responsible Tourism In Romania
The International Forum for Responsible Tourism has reached its sixth edition. It is a world renowned event, at the pr ...