Amphitheatre Foundation is an organization with vast experience in fields like professional training courses, event and seminar organizing, promoting and supporting the youth and authentic Romanian values in the country and abroad.
The Amphitheatre Foundation objective is to promote and support cultural activities, to promote and support the youth, to defend human rights, to protect the natural environment and ecological values, to promote authentic Romanian values in the country and abroad, to develop the civil society and to promote Romania’s European and global integration, to promote human capital, as well as helping people with social and health problems, gifted children, the elderly and people with low income.
In order to achieve the objective, the Foundation is considering the following:
- to give out awards and scholarships;
- to offer humanitarian aid;
- to initiate and organize, independently or in collaboration with competent persons, complex events, fairs, exhibitions, symposiums and conferences on health, culture, ecology, tourism, sport, and especially popular education – generally including the youth;
- to collaborate as strongly as possible with the Ministry of Culture, mass media institutions, professional associations and creativity unions, and civil institutions;
- to organize events for promoting humanitarian programs organized by other foundations, NGOs and governmental organizations, acting in the same field as the Amphitheatre Foundation;
- to organize fund raising events for humanitarian programs;
- to create advertising materials and products (printed or digital), for radio and TV shows, editing publications and books (including their distribution) for the purpose of achieving the objectives.
- to edit and distribute books, brochures, publications, CDs, make films, radio and TV broadcasts, websites, and other means of communication;
- to set-up clubs, as distinct entities, for the foundation’s field of activity;
- to attract sponsors and receive sponsorship, being able to promote them according to the legislation;
- to offer sponsorship, to enter patronage agreements, to make donations for natural persons and legal persons, according to the legislation.
The Amphitheatre Foundation’s activity focused especially on promoting and supporting all types of tourism in Romania.
Thus, a tradition has been created in forming national and international partnerships for organizing and promoting positive touristic attitudes and values, while the foundation has always brought practical solutions for visible and lasting improvements.
UNWTO Guidelines for Institutional Strengthening of Destination Management Organisations (DMOs)
In the context of the changes and challenges in tourism in recent years, the need for better planned destination manage ...
Three Years in Tourism Stats for Mangalia and the South Coast Resorts
In 2018, Mangalia registered 24,819 arrivals, of which 23,611 were residents in Romania and 1,208 from abroad. The Venu ...
Cosy Romania – Private, In-Depth Experiences
Cosy Romania team gathered a bunch of natural-born storytellers – some of them are history geeks, some of them are jou ...
Harold Goodwin On Responsible Tourism
Harold Goodwin defined and theorized the responsible tourism concept and facilitated its worldwide spreading and underst ...
Special Participation Packages
Early Bird Package Confirming your participation until the 31st of March ensures you a 20% discount for whichever packa ...
The 6th edition of the International Forum for Responsible Tourism, which will be taking place on the 10th and 11th of M ...
The VIth edition of the International Forum for Responsible Tourism (IFRT) will be hosted by the National Museum of Roma ...
International Forum For Responsible Tourism – The VIth Edition
The International Forum for Responsible Tourism has reached its sixth edition. It is a world renowned event, at the prev ...
Responsible Tourism In Romania
The International Forum for Responsible Tourism has reached its sixth edition. It is a world renowned event, at the pr ...